What is the returns, exchange and refunds policy?
We aim to please our customers, in the unlikely event of having to return an item(s), Strand House Dingle is very happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card. Please note if you wish to exchange your item(s), this can be done in the Strand House Dingle store.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable condition and any tags must be intact. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any make up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
Can I return items to the store?
You can exchange or refund your online order at Strand House Dingle store immediately. Once your refund has been processed it can take your card provider 3 to 5 days working days to credit your account. Refunds will be processed to the original payment card.
To return to store simply present your goods and dispatch note at any till point and one of our advisers will process your exchange or refund or help you order a new item. If you do not have the original payment card with you, the adviser will offer you an exchange or a refund onto a Strand House Dingle gift card.
Please note we are unable to process a refund onto a card without the cardholder present.
How do I return by post?
You can return items to us by post using the freepost returns address label with your package. Items returned by post can take up to 10 working days to reach us once you have posted the package. When your refund has been processed it can take your card provider 3 to 5 days working days to credit your account.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays in processing your refund, ensure you use the correct label and follow the instructions carefully.
How to return items using the Freepost label:
1. Use the label provided.
2. Repackage the goods into the original packaging.
3. Complete the returns form enclosed in your package, indicating your reasons. Enclose within the package.
4. Attach the Freepost returns label to the outside of the package. Take the parcel to a Post Office and obtain a proof of posting.
5. Retain your proof of posting until you have received your refund.
What products are excluded from your refund policy?
- Cosmetics/fragrance once the original packaging has been opened, unless faulty.
- Pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery unless faulty.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows and mattresses, no exchange or refund once the original packaging has been opened or damaged unless faulty.
- Gift food and products containing alcohol, no exchange or refund, unless faulty.
- Underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear, no exchange or refund unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged, unless faulty.
- Hats and hair accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging remains unopened and undamaged, unless faulty.
- No exchange or refund on grounds of Health & Safety unless faulty.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS, FURTHER DETAILS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE LOCAL TRADING STANDARD DEPARTMENT OR CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.
Last Updated: March 2017